meditation at work
CORPORATE WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Busy is a reality,
pausing is a necessity,
stress is a choice
DID YOU KNOW
Stress and anxiety are symptomatic of our modern day busy lives.
The pressure to perform in the workplace, meet deadlines, maintain health
and a personal life can take its toll on employees.
Common side effects include:
- Lack of focus + concentration
- More errors + poor decision making skills
~ Fatigue + illness
~ Job dissatisfaction
The good news is, there something we can do about it...
OUR WELLNESS PROGRAMS
These wellness programs are designed to support and maintain the physical, mental + emotional wellbeing of employees and staff.
Through either individual practices of Yoga, Stretch, Pilates or Meditation or a combination of these, we work on physical health to promote mental health.
This builds physically and mentally strong staff who feel and perform at their best. A healthy by product of this is a sense of community and connection in the workplace.
Mental illness is now the leading cause of sickness absence and long term work incapacity in Australia
– Black Dog Institute, 2020
Reduction in stress + anxiety
Better job satisfaction
Community building activities
Less sickness or absenteeism
Increased focus + concentration
Staff feel more valued and supported
Encourage staff back into the workplace
DELIVERY + DETAILS
- A minimum of 4 weeks commitment is required
- Any combination of practices is welcome
- Sessions are accessible to all levels and abilities
- The duration of each session is between 45-60 mins
- Sessions can be delivered face to face and via zoom or combination of both (in the event of lockdowns these will automatically be scheduled to zoom to maintain consistency